Stupid internet lah... Give one day don't give two days... Better post some more pictures before it is down again...
So the story goes like this, one day I suddenly decided that I wanted to show you guys the medical college we have here... (Dental college maybe next time)... Then I grabbed my digicam and then went to our afternoon session with the cam...
Actually this was took after the class, but we have to start from outside first mah rite? So, this picture, combined with the one I took from hostel's window, is the full length of our medical college... Wahahahaha... Too long lah... Can't fit in one shot... Actually on the right of this picture (Tepi jalan) is a security guard under a small pondok observing me in a funny way... Please take note of the red mud road... We have it all over Salem as long as it is not main road... Haha... And no need to say our leather shoes get dirty easily...
The first look at our LECTURE HALL!!! Taa daa!!!... Hahaha... Nice or not?
After the class I took another picture again, too show you guys the tables!!! Yoohoo... Even my primary school's wooden-old-like-hell table is nicer than this one... Haha...
And then outside the class... Notice the OHP outisde? It's the same OHP as in the last picture... Haha... They have to move here move there for every class...
And then this is one of the two Roman-Styled-Pillar entrance... It looks nice from far but it's pure rocky and sandy both at the stairs and the platform... Look at the kecacatan carefully, can you believe this building is only less than 20 years?
Our hostels are just near to the medical college... Here's a picture overlooking our hostel from the entrance... Notice the small pondok I talked about just now? It's just at the left side of the road... On the left is our hostels (Mine is the third block from the right or the first COLOURED from the left), and on the left is the hospital's extension which is already operational, YES, I mean there're already patients in it... Funny eh?
And then finally I've reached the main entrance to the international hostels... Now you know what I meant by under construction? Hahaha... The first right block have just been finished recently to welcome the September batch of PIDC students... Welcome to hell... Hahaha...

|