Quotes from 爱杀17 kept playing in my mind... Hehe...
Just to tell you gus what happened to me for this very "holy" process... Haha...
The process started last Saturday where our PIDC seniors organised a simple party for all september babies... Hehe... To see some photos please visit Vivian's blog... And also a little present was given that time... I wonder where they can find such a nice piece of artwork in Salem... LOL.
And then yesterday's night... A little ragging from the guys seniors... Haha... At first they wanted me to rip dance... Haha... But then after my slumberness they just wanted me to drink a small cup of diluted vodka... Maybe they thought that I was alcohol-virgin but I'm not... Haha... I still remembered (don't know whether I got mentioned in this blog before onot) that the first time I drink real alcohol was my cousin brother's wedding at Concorde Hotel... Haha... That time was red wine, and the only obvious difference I get is to sweat profusely even in the ball room... Haha...
And finally these are the presents I got...
The "stuffs" are from my PIDC seniors anyway... Hehe... I don't have any idea what's the stones for... Haha... Anyway the two packs of "stuff" together with the cute note were in the cigaratte box, and the cigaratte as well as the stones were in the big box... Haha... And the potato chips was from Ivy and Xiao Yun... Haha...
青春... LOL...

|