Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!

What's so nice to yeah about? Of course, some of you may have guessed it - I know how to skate finally!!! Yoo hoo... Okok... Don't try to imagine those Olympics doing ballade on ice... I just know how to glide / do stroking / do forward swizzles... But not 100% perfect yet, sometimes I might trip by the toepicks... But anyhow, I still manage to "glide" two or three rounds without holding to the barrier...

Okok... Where and who else? Of course it's Sunway Pyramid Ice and... only me... Me? Yeap, me... You see I so cham... No one wants to go with me... Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Oh yeah, let me tell you something... The ice rink will be closed temporarily from 11/5 to 14/5 for the international ice hockey thing... That means? I'm so lucky!!! So Squall, don't cry... And oh yes, Please don't think that I know about it before this... If I know it I would've ask you all to go today with me...

The ice is nice nice nice... (Maybe I never see anything nicer before) Dry dry dry... Fall down oso very suang... And so smooth, not like roads in kampung area... And Squall, remember, the machine makes the ice wet! You can see it yourself if you go today... BTW, the wet feature doesn't really "wet", I falled on it and it's like a wax for the ice... Something feels like plastic...

Ok... now about the girls I saw... No ponytail today, err.. I mean I didn't see that ponytail, but another ponytail - Ms. Leong Version... I'm sure MY and WC still remember her rite? And guess what? When I fall near her, she asked me, "Are you okay?" "Oh no... I'm KO-ed..."... Should I say so? To be friendly, of course I said "Yeah, nvm..."... And then after skating for a while, I rest near her and then we talked............ She say I'm quite good if compared to the condition when I just arrived... And then she say she's going to take the lesson there... Well, we didn't exchange names... So... Bye bye and c u again...