But thankfully still can't hear the voice "Insufficient funds", hahaha... Oh yeah, discovered that this speech is removed from C&C Generals... Don't know why... Maybe made people nervous and enter hospital...
Hmm... Let's start from the bg music... Nice or not? Again let me repeat the song is from Hikaru No Go which is a japanese anime titled about a type of game named Go, or also known as 围棋 in Chinese... Really interesting... As the newspaper said, western country's cartoon will never be more interesting than Japanese cartoon, because they usually use hero story to make cartoons while Japanese uses all tpyes of themes... Such as car racing also... Ahhahahahaha...
Then... Ultimately, finally, lastly - *drum.....* I got my hp! But unfortunately... it's just a Nokia 1100... bah... better than nothing... By the way, is it a good thing to own one? Hmm... As Panda says...
Then I go ice skating for a second time after a fortnight... This time we go on weekdays... Enjoy the scarce population in the ice rink at first... But then as the time passes by, the number of people increases... Falled quite some times like last time, but then this time I fall because of learning a new skill - to skate without holding the barrier... Not so satisfied with my result... Still unable to skate with the crowd... Oh yeah, falling is fun... I helped a ponytail girl to stand up, and she helped me too.... Ahhahahahaha... Oh yeah, I now know which type of girl I prefer liao... ^_^
Yesterday... MF suddenly called me and asked me out... Redbox, but at Low Yat Plaza... Some how, it does look like a labyrinth... Mun Wing got herself lost after going to the toilet... But then... Try to guess the expense... RM 30+ for a person... Yeah, I can sing "Fly away" from FIR to my money liao... Hmm... Found that I prefer to sing Angela 张韶涵's song... Maybe my new idol liao... Hahaha... Sammi leh? "Old liao loh...", same as I said while they asked me... And today, not even one song from Sammi is picked... Oh poor...
Form 6 is coming... Am I waiting for you? Hopefully not...

|