My beloved blog... Neglected for some time... The reason - many things happened...
One or two days before the first day of form 6, my mother suddenly says that I must not stay at CH and suggest me to go to St. John... She said that she had had a teacher in St. John who can stuff me in... We (Me and my mother + evil eldest brother) argued until cold war broke out... Sigh...
And then on Sunday, we had another gathering at Mid Valley... To celebrate SR's return... And also his birthday too... Together with Lee Siong's... (Anyone noticed something from friendster? A lot of people are having their birthday at May... Although SR's birthday is looooooong time ago in April...) We have lunch at.... err... what's the name huh? I forgot... But I only remember that it's a fusion of Japanese and Thai restaurant... I became 阿四 for Wendy... Watched "Divergence" then, which I planned to watch it myself... Bloody movie... Yeah, I really mean it... Bloody ending too... (Anyway, I finally understand what happened in the whole movie after finished watching... Not like Japanese horror movies...) Then after that... We had our drink at the pearl milkshake thingy stall... And then we had to go back because Wendy got a dinner... Rode Li Ting's err... Kembara??? I forgot what 4WD is it... Anyhow I got home with it... No need to buy insurance lah... Hahaha... And... Woohoo... Nearly spent RM50 in a day...
Read the full crystal...Then Monday... Mother pulled me out to buy socks and trousers.... But after walking to Kamdar all the way from my house and then Mydin summore, nothing is bought... Wasted the whole afternoon... Nothing is mentioned about St. John... I supposed to meet the teacher that day... But my mother said that I can also choose to meet him on the next day...
Then Tuesday... After everything is prepared... Waited for my arrogant brother to bring me to St. John... Walau... Need to climb stairs... Need to walk on slopes oso... Then you can guess what I looked like when I reached the school gate... Then we went to look for the teacher by the help of a... err.... prefect maybe... I saw many teachers holding a cane... Quite fashionable huh? Even the HM also holding a cane... Then we meet the teacher... He seems err.... Don't know how to describe... "I thought you should come yesterday..." And not friendly at all... Bah... Meanwhile the HM is giving a speech in front of the lower-sixers... Oh yeah... They too have assembly every morning.... but on an open-aired compound... Ohh... I love CH... Then I am asked to go to their lecture hall... Quite big... and looks like a lecture hall... Not like ours... Hahaha... And then we are asked to register and blah blah blah... I am numb the whole day... I hate bananas... Please... Speak Chinese if you are Chinese... If Chinese don't want to speak Chinese... Who else want to? And then the worst thing... I saw the same banana who is in the same group with me last time while I was in the JPA interview... Grrr...
After a whole day of acting as a log, I need to go loitering around... So I took a bus to go to Times Square... I bought the ticket for "One Missed Call 2" with adult price... Idiot clerk... School uniform also not enough as proof ah... The movie? Seems explain a little bit of the prequel but lastly made it more complicated... Got two ghosts again... One Japanese ghost and one Taiwanese ghost... It's funny to listen Japanese speaking Chinese... Got 何润东 from 风云 in the movie summore... but became one of the victim... Too bad... Japanese horror films is sooooooo confusing... But after the movie I wonder whether I get a better mood... Hmm...
And then at home... I told my mother that I don't like the new environment... With the absence of my eldest brother... And then next day... I'm abck in CH again... Yoohoo!!!... Good to see all those old faces again... And good to speak in Chinese again... Still wondering whetehr I should buy the books... Hmm... And my mother said that the appeal result will only be known at 28th of May... (Not for the MCA case) 5 days more from now...
My RE novels have arrived... Sitting at Kinokuniya waiting to be adopted by me... But too bad... Lieutenant Eva, "Insufficient funds"...
I wanna learn Japanese... *Thunder strikes*... Opps...

|