Monday, February 28, 2005

Today's record

Today I went to Time Square by myself (How boring... How sad... Sigh...)... Am I naughty??? Oh well, whatever... What's my purpose of being there? To have a look at shop which my elder brother recommended me to buy anime series there (Yup, Initial D!!!!)... Hmm... What he had told me is - it's located near the elevator which is the nearest to the monorail entrance...

First I took a 49 Intrakota (Or maybe the name has been changed into RapidKL... No idea what had happened) down to Lot 10... And then I started to hesitate my own knowledge about Time Square's location... SO I decided to take a monorail to figure it out... And the tuition fee is RM 1.20... (B***** pricy...) It's just a station away's distance... In the meantime I'm studying the location from above...

I reached there... I entered the building... Greeted by the "Welcome to Berjaya Time Square" board above... But it's quite... errr... quite... And it's around 2pm that time... It's behaving like it is just 10am... Don't really care lah... I founded the shop at fifth floor...

Browse a bit... Found my Initial D First Stage and Second Stage... But it's more pricy than when I've bought... Hmm... Don't know whether my brother has made a mistake to say that things here are cheap... Well, since I've already owned them, I didn't buy them... But I have found the Third Stage there - with a price of RM39.90 for a DVD (Japanese vocal with English/Chinese sub)... Hmm... Already too pricy... I've seen one for RM29.90 at Sin Mah... Well, just have to ask my brother about it... And then I saw the shop's playing Initial D's latest release at its big TV... So tempting... (Well, the latest release was at 19th of February which consists of ACT11 and ACT12... The final release will be around April and that's the end for Fourth Stage)

Then I browsed for soundtracks... Wow, quite a collection of anime soundtracks here... I saw FF's soundtrack... There's a box of FFVII 4 CD game soundtrack - priced RM59.90... Sigh... FFVIII also the same... Sigh again... But maybe I'll buy it (Ha..)... And the most interesting thing I found is an Initial D Millenium Box Soundtrack - price??? RM149.90!!!! Walau...... But don't worry lah... I'm not here to spoil the shop's image... And those "special-priced" soundtracks are actually a few ones only... And the usual soundtracks is RM16.90 each... Including my usual Initial D soundtrack... Therefore I chose to buy one of them - Initial D The Movie Original sound Tracks (Just for your information, Third Stage = The Movie)...

The CD's satisfying... Rocking with the music now... But too bad all of them are movie size tracks (Shorter than the full version)... Nevermind... At least I'm enjoying it now... The scenes reappeared in my mind...

And after that, I immediately made an evacuation back to Kita... The time's running out and I don't hope to be late for class again... This time I chose to walk back to Lot 10's bus stop...

Luckily I'm not late for the class... And Mrs. Huan talked about future path with me again...

And the class... I start to feel err... arrogant liao... Classmates are asking questions about the tutorial Mr. Huan gave which I think should be no problem... Sigh... (Don't look at me like that...)

Oh yeah, Mr. Ang suddenly rushed in and became everyone's focus - he's became a "chicken in the soup"... Poor guy...

My eldest brother has been bragging about what he had achieved in Zero Hour... and today, he said that, "Last night hand itchy, accidentally defeated 7 Hard Armies"... Duhh...

*Cough cough...* Throat becoming itchy, maybe because of the haze...

So.... close..... to..... a.... hp...... Sigh... No more liao... Brother's ruined it..

Update : Oh yeah!!!! I managed to beat 7 hard armies like my brother did!!! Yeah again!!!! Oh well, I used my old style method - defend like hell... And then? 9 particle cannon ready to wipe out everything... Hmm... Perhaps The Laser General should be called as the Superweapon General...