Thursday, February 17, 2005

Initial D craze

First I dried my coffer to buy the Initial D series... In case you asked how much is it, it is a total RM 102 vaporised... RM 45 for Stage 1 original DVDs, RM 27 for Stage 2 original DVDs and RM 30 for 2 DVDs with Initial D encoded in AVI files... I'm crazed, I'm crazed...

Anyway, I do love Initial D right now... Really love it... (Maybe just like how Squall loves Hunter X Hunter) Don't know why... Not mostly because of the cars... It seems like I got inspired by the story... Some feelings like FF8 inspired me too... Weird... I'm out of my mind liao... I can't tell what's the inspiration is... Anyway, it's now less bothering me liao... (After finishing the series today) So no need to call back my soul liao, MY... (Hahaha...)

I'm weird, I'm weird...

Here's some pictures I shot... Takumi does really become more mature with time right??? Anyway, I still prefer his a-little-bit-silly-looking look in Stage 1...

Stage One
Try to compare this one (The usual cute and stupid look)

with this one (The car racer look, erm... ok ok... I'm wrong in the preious post... Anyway, he only changes the expression in Stage 1 because he is still in the state of half-car-racer)


Have a look at other pictures...


Stage Two
A little bit mature liao... But his eyes are always seem to look like thinking something else... (Oh well, as he usually does)


Stage Three - The Movie
Starting to look like his appearance in Stage Four as his eyes has less light reflection...


Stage Four
A huge difference if compared to his appearance in Stage One... I've tried to choose those which looks more similar to the earlier stages...


(In my opinion only) The story is nice... The story is nice... The action is fabulous... The action is fabulous... The music is EXTREMELY WONDERFUL!!!!! Eurobeat music is really my number one favourite!!! I LOVE INITIAL D!!! (Anyone same with me???) Anyway, what will happen with Takumi's love life leh??? Sigh... Not the Lonely Driver theory again.... Too bad lah...

Sigh... The series still have a long way to go... Even its comic series still haven't complete yet... Till when do I need to wait??? Heard my brother say that it will continue till Stage 10... And the last release is Vol. 9 & 10 for Stage 4 at December 2004 while the next to episode will be on 19th February... What a long time... Sigh...

Can't really imagine what the film will look like if Jay Chow becomes Takumi... Just have to wait loh... And must see... This summer...

Will be putting up Initial D music here... Hahahaha...

Anyway, it was a nice chat yesterday MY... Talked about weird things... My stupid theories... Haha...

Hmm... Am I making a mistake to make a cartoon character as my idol???