Sunday, February 20, 2005

My blog's got visitor

Suddenly discover HF's comment on my blog... Thanks to Comment RSS Feed... BTW, I guess I can tell all of you what happened last night... since she's not one of the readers...

On MSN, I met potassium chloride... Without my greetings, she greeted me... So I do the same too... Then...

She asked what am I taking and blah blah blah... Then I answered her... Then as usual, she kept saying me so geng chao lah, and then kept saying that she's weak.. she's stupid... she's blah blah blah...

And then I triggered a bomb... By confirming her path in actuary science with her... She then surprisingly (Maybe shockingly) asked how I know that... Before I have the chance to answer, she keep saying everyone hates her... No one would want to know what she's doing... How come I know about that... And in addition to that, she demanded me to type faster... (Duh...) And at the same time, she's asking for more schoolmates' current condition even though she's having the better info than me... Finally I managed to calm her down by making a mistake between the name of colleges...

How... usual... isn't it???

Anyway, I guess I won't be taking actuary science gua... My mother won't allow it... And BTW, I'm still worrying about whether I'm still able to hold my Physics...