Monday, March 29, 2004

Resident Evil The Movie

Yeah, I finally got it! And also I watched it too... Quite different with the original video game's story as the main character in the game is Jill and Christ while this movie is Alice, who is an Umbrella Corporation's personnel.

I guest the storyline is somehow related with the game, which is after the incident in the Hive, then only the game starts in the mansion. And also the movie ended where Alice wakes up after err.... some sort of 'medical' test and then finds out that Racoon City is in a chaos... And her beloved boy friend is believed to be turned into the nemesis I mentioned earlier when I was playing 'RE3'.

Well, I still believe that we should not change the rules of mother nature, neither genetic creating nor mutating. We will surely get severe consequences af changing the nature's rule... Human can creates disaster such as in this movie...