Friday, March 26, 2004

Life is just a tale (told by an idiot)

Today is really not my day... I was reluctant to leave my bed this morning (meaning that I have not enough sleep lah!!), cannot finish my breakfast (this is the cause), almost late to catch up my neighbours car, a lot of unhappy things happened in school..... and also when I am in PTK... The stupid Indian girl clerk just tried to stop me from getting the notes because she has a 'vivid' memory that I 'was' at PTK somewhere today... Oh my god! Where the hell on earth I was here today???? An I dead that my spirit is there??? I just tell her to check whether my student card had had today's date (with all my smiling face). She is in dumbstruck after that (hei HF, teach me how to use the word)......

I watched 'Fear Factor' yesterday on NTV7. Felt so funny when I came to know that there is one person compete in this game just because want to go for a sex change (he wants something to be inplanted)... He is handsome though... And he won finally...?!?!