Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Live for tomorrow

A weird title... isn't it? Well, I had thought about this thing since I was in form 4.

Everyone please think, what for are we living on this world??? What for are we studying??? For what??? Well, I fell that all this are just getting us a chance to on this world a minute longer... Isn't it true? And the final destination is??? - DEATH -.... No no, please don't ever think that I am going to commit suicide, just that this kind of thinking strikes my mind and I just have these as my answer:

1. We live and study just because we want to survive in tommorow / in the future.
2. We marry and have babies just to make sure we humans won't extinct in this world.
3. We live because we want to live.
4. We live because we want to extend our life. And;
5. Those stuff happens in our life is just something to spice up our life so that we won't live in a boring way.......

Please don't mind what I am saying...... Don't mind..... Never mind.