The monthly test is drawing near, but the teachers still haven't finished their teaching yet... Who can tell me what's Math test about? The headmaster had not enter our class since weeks ago... (hopefully he is still on earth)
Math Society had a test to choose participants to enter Olympiad Math Competition... There are 5 questions, I only know how to do 2 questions... I guess no hope to enter that competition...
Finally I figured out how the Newton Raphson Method works... but not useful during now...
HF disagrees to put this poem in the Rhythm:
My First Time
The sky was dark.
The moon was high.
All alone.
Just her and I.
Her hair so soft,
Her eyes so blue.
I knew just what
She wanted to do.
Her skin so soft,
Her legs so fine.
I ran my fingers
Down her spine.
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts.
I remember my fear,
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart.
And when she did it
I felt no shame.
All at once
The white stuff came.
At last it's finished.
It's all over now,
My first time
Milking a cow!
She says it is too dirty.....
but I feel that -- "YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK!"

|