Preammah order me to get those frogs (I supposed, dunno what is it) into a pale, together with the lab assistant... She managed to do it well but not me, the frog jump out of my hands and around the lab... Just before I wanted to step it to death, YS grabbed its head and throw it into the pale. Whew....
I cut the frog with a pair of scissors... It's next to impossible for me to cut it because of the d*** dull knife... As a result, I tear its skin (Sounds horrible enough??? Not really, I tear it with the scissors...). The skin is "dog-eared" and also the flesh too... What a mess...
After that SR take over my job to explore the frog's body... Nearly damage the heart before we saw it beating...
We counted the heart beat, which is extraordinarily slow - 4 times per minute... I suspect it is dead before we saw the heart...
After that we throw away the frog before leaving the lab without torturing it...
I think Lily is furious by now...

|