Friday, February 13, 2004

Lily's lesson

What a busy day, every teacher gives us tons of homework before starting their oral test... I can't manage to hand in all of them so I skipped some...

Have a little quarrel with Lily after she mumbers about yesterday's matter... Really tidak bertimbang rasa...

Peter Hong is still revising Kadar Perubahan, but he told us that he will start Sebatian Karbon next week... He also claimed that it is a long but very easy topic.... Oh god, if memorizing things only is considered easy, then I shall say that it is f****** hard!!! Hopefully he didn't mean that....

After tuition I went to Popular to browse for a new correction tape. When exiting, I saw some new computer books which caught my attention... I browse some of them... And then a lady come and ask me whether I have a Popular card because she want to get a 20% discount using that card... Well, after a second of hesitation, I promised her...

Nothing unlucky luckily....