My desktop is a real clutter, which reflects my personality exactly (Hmm... Isn't it similar to something in RE2? LOL). Oh yeah in case you are wondering, I mean my comp's desktop.
But anyway, I've just performed a cleanup, now my icons are in 5 rows. It was something like 8-9 rows before cleanup. LOL.
And currently I'm having quite a few games in my comp, wondering whether to clean them up also:
1) War3TFT - a must for DOTA, haha
2) Need for speed most wanted - hanging there for quite some time because I'm too lazy to complete the police chasing thingy, many times when I've accumulated quite a lot of points, my laptop just get too excited and overheated
3) RE4 - slow progress due to scary atmosphere. LOL.
4) Diablo II LOD - already in Hell difficulty, slow progress due to the high risk of getting killed by the monsters, really. I'm currently a level 81 meteorb sorceress. And I never cheated!!!
5) Sudoku and Hexic Deluxe
6) S.W.I.N.E - got it free in Chip DVD, LOL. Don't really like it on the first try, anyone think that it's nice?
7) Emulators - PS, GBA, Neogeo - notably KOF series, SNES
8) C&C3 Tiberium Wars - Currently at the battle of GDI in front of the NOD temple, I really suck in playing offensively, can't win the battle because what I do was just sitting there happily massing my mammoths without taking active actions until my tiberium has completely depleted, and then the enemies are already much stronger when I reach that point... LOL.
And currently I feel like playing Sims 2, LOL. Oh yeah and anyone heard of 凤凰传奇? If not try searching for the song 自由飞翔 by them, the song is pretty interesting, LOL.

|