Friday, July 13, 2007

Another post before exam

Hehe... broke my promise and add one more post... Tomorrow's the last day we are having class, as well as the last DM exam too... I suppose that's a model exam.. Haha... And I think I'll tell the bitch and the ngiau ji my name's correct spelling, they've been calling me Teck Pet Teck Pet... Duh...

Oh ya, and one more thing to show off... Hehe...


As I said before, the upper is kinda ruined cause of lotsa plaster sticked to it... Hehe... Instead, I'm actually quite proud of the lower... Take a look at the luster... Don't complain about the irregularity lah, I'm no dental mechanic ok?... Hahaha...


That's it... Got a B+ from the bitch... She say good after a rough look... Hahaha... Luckily no bitching from her... And we don't need to show the cast, so no more worries... Hehe... Pity Alom, he did veli nice (up to dental mechanic standard) but accidentally broke his... And ngiau ji just give C... Haih... So ngiau ji...

Haih... wish me good luck in the exam lah... Nx week read physio biochem, last week finish up anatomy and face it on the 1st of August...

Still don't know when I'll be going back.... II...