Finally... After more than a month of abandonment... I got the mood and time to continue blogging... What happened to me? Okay...
I went to matric... Stupid formal clothing... Knew some friends there from all around Malaysia, mostly from Penang, and mostly girls (Muahahaha... What? U want phone number? Nah... For Maxis only, dial 122 and you'll hear her voice :P)... I still remember all of you de oh... Don't dare to forget me... Well, they gave me support (Ooi!... Mentally lah) when I am in matric... Thank you thank you, for both my sains hayat and sains fizikal classmates... And especially my sisters oh... And got another two gals, which don't have any blood relation but looked alike (Another HF and CK case, maybe because of their hairstyle), and I just knew them a few days before I leave, same lecture group... (Wonderful... Now I missed the facilities there... How nice...) But then, anyway no point talking about it now... Cried a few times on the bed after quarelling with my mum... Should have told her that I want to stay there... Aih... (For MY only, no more XLST... lol) And now... I've chosen the... err... no-return road...
Have you ever heard KUTPM in Shah Alam? Well, how about PTPL? Ok... They share the same campus... WTF... Come and visit the university college and you will surely be impressed... BTW, the haze problem which occured a few days ago at Shah Alam is serious enough to make people don't even want to move from a row of shophouse to another row (Okay... That's my college's structure... 3 rows of shophouses in a horizontally-turned-C shape, university college huh?... Oh ya, I missed the bald football field out, in the middle of the C shape, and that's our college)... Well, not to mention their always faulty air-cond in our class rooms (Should be office lots)... Lab? Office lot also... And all the lecturers (Again I doubt whether I should use this name on them, just as when I was in matric... But I feel matric deserve more if comparing both of them only...).. And the library?... Books are alot (Compared to matric, a lot of book shelves, empty book shelves...)... Computers?... Less than around 10+ to serve KUTPM and PTPL students' needs... Anyway, at least I downloaded a lot of stuff using the internet... lol... not yet movie... But I think cannot use BT there... So cannot also....
Well, enough talk about it for now... Will add more information in the future.... At least now... Just to let you all know... I'm still alive... And now... Even if I got the chance to study physics i wont be happy either... But just, for now, my attitude changed to pass-ok liao... Pray for me for me to pass... Hahaha.... I've made my parents promise me willing to pay if the need arise, although I wont purposely go and fail...

|