Yesterday... What a nice show... Everyone is trying very hard in the choir... I don't think my group can win although we had had the best costume that day... (Really... God human with horns, songket girl, giong si summore.... LOL.... Nolah actually I mean Minagkabau, Malay and Chinese clothes... LOL... Then the singing part... Hmm... No comment... The audience is impressed with our costumes.... YAY!.... Me? I wore a blue batik.... Looked like a minister... Keep hearing people calling me Datuk... LOL...
Then I went back to KL... Planned to read about Vision 2020 to do the assignment.... But the question is really too abstract... Sigh... Crapping skill comes now... And then today... Come back to my apartment with another one appliance.... The rice-cooker... Woohoo.... Can play masak liao.... Wakakakaka.... Mother brought some marinated meat oso... LOL... Oh yeah, I do have a fridge there... Wakakakaka...
Eager to meet my group mate tomolo... Yeah.... Don't know how are them liao... One week more... First exam coming...
OK... This time let me introduce my housemate to u all first... I got two roommates, one is (UTFSER Encryption used) kok tiy gnuy, a Chinese from Raub. Dunno how to describe him.... Of course a bian tai which had an unmeasurable depth of knowledge... And the bian tai-ness is somehow a bit similar to AKP... Sigh... And then the next one is gnayarem, an Iban from Miri... Not tall... Looked like a Chinese.... Ermm... Lacked of communication with him... although the whole house only me same group with him...LOL... But I can say is a bit err... silent but muka tebal... LOL... He go use ppl stuff... OK... enuf... mayb I'm wrong...
Next, got another two Chinese from Kuching stay in a room. One is leumas and another is ecneret... leumas is a bit shorter than ecneret, he do have a .... ermm... mouse looking face... LOL... Sry... LOL... And then ecneret a bit taller... Both oso skinny... But I'm still the tallest... Wakakakkaka.... Both of them ah... Don't know how to describe... Everyone in this house oso like tat – bookworm – except me.... Wakakakaka....
Okok... And then got the luckiest one.... yllib stay in a room himself... He is short... Definitely... And got a face of.... Sigh... i'm using this again... Down syndrome... Wakakakakakkakakaka.... Even my mum oso said that... And when my frens are asking who's yllib, i'll say, "Neh... u got notice onot, that day registration day got a person short short one leh, with a face of.... DS...." then they'll, "Oooh.... that one ah.... u bad lah u....".... Wakakakakkaka.....
KYY is having bad mood because he forgot to save his rumusan after completing it.... Now we both listening to prayer of 大悲咒.... LOL.... Wakakakakkaka.... He got mp3 in computer.... Wakakakaka....
P/S : Obviously now this blog must be hidden from a few people.... Wakakakakaka... Oh yeah, please don't be surprised and get shocked if you found that the post's date is funny...

|