Friday, August 20, 2004

Worn out...

Ohh.... What a "wonderful" physical endurance test... GTH!... Stupid, useless and hazardous... How can a sit-up is done on a cement floor??? One is lucky of not breaking his back bone... The Mr. Chu also one, stand there and watch us torturing... At least give us some motivation mah...

And me... just because of having the DBH like fever last Tuesday... and now I have to prepare for the consequenses... First... I pulled MY and Christine to accompany me, as they are TOTALLY pleased to become my time watcher... Err... Do I need two?? One says he can count... one says she can record... oh well... [itu ponteng namanya...]

First the sit up... DB painful... at the backside... I want a mattress next time... Next the stretching... Still wondering why SR can get -22 for that... For me still ok lah... Then the pumping... DBH... Never do that before... And one can guess what happened easily... And then we "steal the chicken"... 1 = 10 huh... err... it's unevitable... hahaha.... Lastly the run... Chandran is following the girls, as well as me... Causing much tension... Manage to lap only 5 rounds... Hahaha... Think that I only love to study... not sports...

Then at Kita, I slept and never wanted to get up again... although the sofa is not so clean...