We will never get what we wanted... Never... I'm in deep shit now.... really deep... Just because of a f***ing F3 girl bumped in to me... And she wanted me to become her teacher... to teach her about PMR stuff... DBH... I'm still a student (although in the future I will be a teacher)... What can I do??? However, her technique of begging is f***ingly annoying so at last... But now, I realize that the problem comes... Even if I have told her that I cannot really teach her, I can only teach her how to solve questions she doesn't know only instead, she still stupidly ask me to explain the whole chapter to her... And now, I told her today... that I cannot help her... What she did? She cried... D***! That's crying without reason... She kept saying that I'm the only hope for her... Oh suck... Something like Rinoa in FF8 asking help from Squall... And now... deep shit... My mood is in total chaos now...
Really, sometime something is just really funny... The one I really intend to teach doesn't seem to show interest to learn... while for those whom I don't prefer to teach, they just keep bugging you... Sigh.....
In short, I don't enjoy teaching the girl (in which I started to doubt my ability to become a teacher...)... On the other hand, I don't wish to hurt her...

|