Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! This is how Tunku Abdul Rahman, our first prime minister cheered (I guess so) when we got our independence. This is how I felt today, free again... (not FOC lah)
I got many things wanted to say... First is before our exam, our Physics teacher... Aiyoyo... She's really... inexperienced, not only in disciplining her student, but also in teaching her student... She is just tooooooooo.... LOUSY! Better tell her to keep her skin up... However, dunno what will happen in this exam...
Then our exam is here... different feelings in different subjects...
BM Sastera..... sastera sastera... usually in thosedays we don't need to prepare for language subjects, but it's another story now.... Did badly in this test...
BI Same thing happened to Literature.... S***!
BC Thank god I still can handle it...
History Walau! This is my weakest subject.... And therefore I postponed my tuition just because of reading this.... dead people's things... Gave too many wrong answer liao..... Even I can't believe myself when I wrote "....orang Melayu menentang Madinah (supposed to be Malayan Union, fortunately I corrected it - the world's biggest joke)..." *bang my head into the monitor*.... I'm really insane...
Maths The only subject that I'm in all smiles during the test...
Add maths How the h*** I can have no idea to solve the question? grr....
Moral My another weakest subject.... Just simply ngap for lily...
EST English's Stupidiest Test....
Pure Science 'Tipping' time..... Thank god for giving me such amount of tips... or else.....
SR rang me up everyday during exam, always asking about tips, what to do... etc until my family starting to suspect something...
Recently I read about blogging in the newspaper... Blogging should have relation with the web, which means I'm not blogging (OMG, then what I had been doing all this time??) And also, people started to know about blogging when someone in Japan (I think) started a XXX themed blog and describe her opinion about XXX... (Wow!)
And then today... I am an idiot today... A total idiot... I shouldn't have asked my 'bro' and 'sis' to follow me to JJ.... I can really feel that, they....... duh, nothing... just really want to thank them for accompanying me there...
Went to tuition by LRT, luckily I got myself a seat, then I quickly pretend that I fell asleep, so that I'll have no reason to give other people my seat (heheehhehe... I should get 0 marks for my moral...) I left both them at JJ as 'sis' intend to spend her time there...
Back to "him", "he" wanted me to teach "him" add maths, but "he" claimed that he had no time... (Hey man, isn't future is more important?) "He" claimed that he can learn from me at night... (Walau!)...... Aiyah.... still don't know what to do.... Isn't this is our school's principal's intention, to help the weaker? Maybe I should, and I'm willing to do it... But the problem is... will he?

|