Errmm... Looks like I forgot to mentioned what happened that day... Actually, nothing happened... (Bah!... I mean nothing big...)
Just that Lily Rahayu (I must mention her name... full name... because she doesn't deserve to have an English name...) is teaching nonsense... totally nonsense... What she taught is totally out of topic, when she talked about our nature, she kept mentioning our attitude, and questioned us with many unrelevant question:"Apa kamu nak buat selepas habis SPM?", "Mengapalah terdapat sesetengah pelajar begitu mementingkan kk?" .... and so on... even without saying the word "alam sekitar".... Is she a teacher???
And then she teach us patriotic value. Once again she taught nothing... "Negara kita ada apa? Ada pokok, bunga, rumput..." GTH!!!
Then for the Maths Society, I don't really think the new president is capable of doing things... (not like Heng Yik... Ooo... He is just wonderful...) Then the teacher Pn. Chan (no more Pn. Chew Cheah...) taught us SPM question... OMG... The topic is quadratic equation... With those stupid questions... And then one stupid guy sit beside me... (with a look like a Down Syndrome guy... And I'm the only F5 guy in that activity... Zhi Bin try to ask Pn. Chan an Olympiad question, but she answered: Don't asked question so hard, we need to do step by step... In maths, foundation is important... (and bla... bla... bla... without an answer) The question is about solving an cubic equation, but she didn't give the answer...
And then after the activity, a girl bump into me to ask me several Physics question... Hmm... only one of the questions is quite challenging:
Suatu daya 10 N dikenakan ke atas suatu objek. Diberi tenaga kinetiknya bertambah dari 10 J ke 100J, cari jarak yang dilaluinya.
After several minutes, I got it solved... The answer is 9m... Ta-daa! My Physics is still as good as those days... Yeah!

|