Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Unfair...

Just returned from my BC class. Being told that our test paper format will only come out next month. How should we be prepared in less than one year while other subjects have two years to prepare???

Finally I got my second to access this computer when mum are not around... I think this blog will be iced up again for some weeks.... Maybe after my SPM... (HUH!!!) Dunno lah...

Every teacher keeps giving us homework as if we have time to do their homework only... Maths especially, the Headmaster just says, "Buat kesemua latihan 1.1e.....", and then everyone in class start growling, but is ignored.... Not to mention Ms. Phoon, every student knows that she teaches in a speed of light... Almost completed the first chapter.

Thinking about my future recently. Mum says that it's better to study form 6, I think that's right too. But mostly my form 6 life won't be in CH anymore (a little bit sensitive but I had to say: there is no more teacher with enough quality to teach form 6....), most probably in Maxwell...... No friends... Lonely.... (Anyone who wish to study F6 there please tell me.....)

Gotta go to complete those piles of homework.....