Yippi! Our long awaited Chinese New Year is here again!!
Today is our school's Mdm. Wong's retirement day, and so I decided to play truant again..... Hope that no one will need me in school..... (No use even if someone really need me... cause I'm going back to my hometown very soon)
Quite shocked when I found out that RK is absent yesterday, since he had said that he won't be leaving for NZ so fast... Lost 1 friend.... Lots of blessings for him... Hope that we can still keep in touch...
Why everybody must leave CH??? (Oh well, I am also a one who will leave next year...)
When the HM is teaching us yesterday, I can feel an upset feeling beneath... In fact, I think everyone feels that... He didn't smile or laugh as he usually does... What happened??...... I think teachers should not be so emotional.....
Why did he (not our HM, but somebody else) only remember me to help him... to work... why not others... why not him (another person)??? Just because a reason that I'm more efficient than others? Just because they can't do work? No way! I'm not perfect.... I'm also human.... I need to chase for my future.... I'm sure that there will surely be someone more efficient than me... So, please leave me alone...
Why..??????....
Life, is fulled with question marks...

|