Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Unexpected Friend at PTK

Sitting at the classroom, nothing to do, no one to talk with (HF and others were in the other class), so boring.....

After BM class is my History lesson. Still sitting there watching people entering and exiting the classroom, suddenly I spotted HF, together with an unexpected friend - Vanessa! (Well, not so 'unexpected' as you think because she had told me before that she will come...) Quickly go and greet them and after that they invite me to sit with them. I declined as I prefer sitting in front (short-sighted problem is getting worse).

Met with MF and others after tuition after the class. We walked to Bumcity (hope it's not 'Blimcity' - the sign board causes trouble), Vanessa wants to exchange her CD. There are Movie CDs being sold but RE is still..... SOLD OUT (as expected).... Shop keeper says - After Christmas...

Tried out KFC's Pocket of Persia after that. Not as bad as CK and Vanessa told... At least nothing is wrong with the taste/flavour...