Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Tired....

Once again I woke up "early" in the morning to go to school. Dad gave me a lift to school with his motorcycle. Saw SR walking towards the bus stop, I guess he did see me on the motorcycle.

Our PP room was chained (together with a lock) as if we owe someone money. Finally managed to got the key and got in to PP room. Thanks to SR...

We decided to had lunch near our school, but don't know where, everyone wanders around, something like 'jalan jalan cari makan', some even stop and pay their respect to god.

After that, QY and SR want to go to XL's house. I would also want to pay a visit too.... but all because of - tuitions....

By the time I reached PTK, I am really dog-tired. Slept for several minutes there before my BM class.

Made a new friend with a girl named 美娟, because of borrowing my hand writing notes. It seems like almost every of my friend are made like this, or other ways which is related to homework/study. She said she will return those notes this Friday.... (hopefully)

I still remember when others asked me about how to made girl friend like me at PTK (of course they are not gf, only ordinary friends lah.... just having a simple talk can also be my girl friend meh? Sigh...), what I answered was - study hard and someone will borrow notes from you.... hahaha..