Today is the day which parents will go to school to receive our report card. Well, my mother my father is quite busy and can't make it. So, luckily my cousin brother is willing to help me.... thanks to him. I got the 3rd position in class, all because of the Biology subject, if not because of it, I will surely get the 2nd position. (watch out! LMF)
A new link to Yahoo! Mail is added because it is the email service I use, hope you all can make use of it (how? Just click on it.). Thinking of changing this blog's colour theme into red because it is an opposite of GREEN!!! (I am sure all of you know what I mean...... hahaha......). But unluckily I not having any spare time now, so maybe I will do it in holidays.
I am joining the Genting trip, just wondering what will happen then........

|