Friday, October 10, 2003

Plain sailing

Nothing special happened today, just felt a little difference after school as this is the first day of releasing myself from the tuition frenzy. My planning of discussing about our add maths assignment was nearly a bust because of two reasons: First, my friend can't get the key for our discussion room. Second, everyone doesn't really intend to go to the discussion. But at last, I managed to do the discussion at the canteen with my two other friend, THF and LMY. Although the number of person seems to be less, the result of the of the discussion is still satisfying. After all, this can be said as a little success (what am I saying?), so I had planned to have this discussion again next week, hope it will be better organized and more people will be taking part in the discussion.

Update: Sorry to anyone interested in taking part the discussion as the discussion is called off under some reasons.