It happens everytime exams' here... Haha... Really got crazy cramming all the stupid names into the brain... Tomorrow's anatomy... Topics are those left out by the previous exams... Seems less but dunno why I just cant master them... Haha... And now I'm sitting here, signifying the end of my Anatomy revision... Let what will happen to happen... Hahaha...
At the same time posted some shits here and there on friendster, as well as admiring the pictures, showing their nice living environment... Hahaha... Make me envy only lah... Hmm... Maybe I can take an upclose with the fountain... But wait, it's not yet ready, WAKAKAKAKAKAKKA... Oh blary shit...
Me and 6 other Malay friends going to Mangalore-Manipal-Bangalore this coming May holiday... Will be meeting those fellas in Manipal... But I think it's kinda short... Less than 1 day only... But they still got class oso, so no point stay ther oso.. Hahaha... Anyway I'm looking forward to the Bangalore trip... Hopefully I can take some nice pictures to make myself "proud"... Hahaha...
Another problem... My eldest brother wanted to be invited to this blog... Haih... How leh... Maybe I'll chop of this old blog at a point... And start everything new... But then that's not the point oso... Hahaha... Duhh... Forget about it first... Till next time..
P / S : Blardy hell.... Fuck the hormones in physio... Study sooooooo many things only shit comes up... Grrr....

|