Genetics quiz today... Copying spree... And quarreled with the lecturer with confusing questions... The lecturer main tipu 1... I didn't do the question then she come and explain what I did... And then after finish explaining, say time's up and pull my paper away... 9 marks gone... Nvm... I am very sure that question got problem... I'll fight for my rights... Waaahahahahahhahaha... Don't know what the heck she asked... Poor english (poorer than me)... Short stem go pronounced as short 'steam'... WTF... Not that I dislike the lecturer, I feel sympathetic for her because she doesn't know what she's teaching... She just want to have a job... To stay alive in this world... Poor thing...
WTF am I saying...
OK, a bit of flashback... I bought HP: The Half Blood Prince from Kinokuniya for RM39.90 (Hard cover one summore)... I think sure a lot of people screamed for this... Luckily I waited until now... Waahahahahaha... I'll go mad if they are giving off the books for free in the future...

|