Friday, November 25, 2005

When the fire burns the tail...

The first thing I wish to do is to apologise to anyone who kept coming back for new posts but disappointed by seeing the stupid correction tape's picture... Hahaha... Really sorry because I was quite busy... err... having fun with emulator games lately =.=!!!... Ya... I'm still fooling around like this... Never been serious before... Even before exams... Wahahahaha...

OKOK... Let me tell you all a few things first... My first sem's result is.... (Drums please SCK... Wahahahaha) 4.00.... Well, thank you if you want to congratulate me... But just to let you know... I didn't expect to get such result with my fooling-around-during-final attitude... Really... I know some of you may say that I'm very chuan, please... I don't mean to offend you all... Haihz... Living in this world is so tough... And also... I think I can sense the feeling of some people who really give everything in the exam, and also have far more quality than me but still cannot get 4.00... I think they hate people like me.... Haihz... Living in this world is so tough...

To clearify the title... Some people gets really hard working and become scanners to absorb everything they can from the thick-like-hell anatomy book...

I should also announce that I got my driving license finally... But with an extremely unpleasant experience... Describe the experience? Well, don't feel like doing so because no more intention to tell you how bad it is liao... Just remember this advice... "Bear with anything... Ignorance is the best..."... Or maybe I should add... "Don't learn BM..." or "Pretend that you don't know BM..." For more info you may contact me by... err... my MSN... teckpei [at] msn [dot] com

Now let's focus on a more abstract topic... I think I'm starting to get more well-blended with my friends here... (Yay!..) Recent outings were really fun... But then, now for an official announcement, I HATE BOWLING!!!!.... That's all...

The next post... Should be an abstract post... Hahaha...