Saturday, September 18, 2004

More on KOF..

I try to copy those rom files into my original neogeo emulator... Then I realised that the KOF 2001 in the CD has been cracked, so that we can use bosses (there are 2 bosses - Original Zero and Igniz)... Of course, they are really cheap to use... but I love it... Lot's of explosion scene... Just like watching fireworks..

Igniz is the toughest boss I know so far, firstly because of its unlimited power gauge, and also his totally-insane DM and SDMs (Desperate Move & Super Desperate Move)... They are all showing the boss is full of energy... In fact, one of his special move can actually lock somebody up... (as I had experienced it before when fighting him).... It's called Divine Arrow....

See, I can make up too 99 hits... (Poor Kyo...)


His First DM is Idom Blade, which is something unescapeable (even if you dodge, except you use Athena's Maximum Crystal Shining Bit, which will make her invincible, but the whole power stock will be used up...)... Worse still, it can be used unlimited times...


Next is his Chaos Tide... Something like shooting many guns from his body at a time...


Lastly is his fearful SDM - Brutal God Project... First, he grabs the opponent to a corner, and then beat him up with his... cloak??

Then he use his Chaos Tide

Finally, he gave one more energy ball as a give...

And this move can wipe out 70% of one's HP... Simplily idiotic cause it also can be used infinity times...

And also, in KOF 2002, Athena's Psychic 9 is made easier (but still very hard to input the command), she will count the hits using Chinese and so we can press accordingly... Not like in 2001, we can easily screw up the command...