Stop blogging for sometime because of my eldest brother is having a week of holiday now. He always keep an eye on this computer until I can't get near of it. And at last, I managed to blog now when everyone is 'unconscious'.
Don't know what to say, I supposed to be upset but I am quite 'happy' when I know that my eldest brothermet with an accident (you should know why.). Of course it is not an serious accident or I will be laughing maniacly by now..... Unfortunately he didn't get any tongue-lashing from my parents (because they dare not to do so as if they scold him, they will get great recoils.).
My mother just went back from her Langkawi's trip and brought back many chocolates for us. Nothing much to care even if it will put up some weight on me.....
Went to the national library to look for some information about maths. This is a work for the Maths Society. Borrowed a book which have something to do with Calculus. Quite a thick book, about 1600 pages...
Hari Raya is here..... again. My mother and my elder brother (the one who treats me better.) rushed to PWTC for the Prime Minister's buka rumah. I didn't go there as I am afraid of crowds. This is quite a smart move for me as they have queued for 1 and a half hour before they can eat......

|